One of the very few times I can count when Jake "asked" for his picture to be taken, with his favorite plane of all times, that before he met me, he almost signed up for the Marines, just to have a chance to fly this thing. I think it was nicknamed the "widow maker". Umm. I think I am glad I met you before you decided to sign up for military. Benjamin had his mouth full of a funnel Cake! Mama had to have a funnel cake at the airshow!
Aunt Crystal and cute Mr. Isaac watching Katie's Sectional Soccer game. That girl was amazing! Proud to say she got an awesome yellow card. That is considered a penalty. But in watching the game, I was pretty proud to say the least.
Ava Grace and Aunt Mia at the game!
My all time favorite photo taken this week! No description necessary!
1 comment:
LOVE the pic of them passed out on daddy! So Awesome!
Post a Comment