This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Friday, June 4, 2010

Holee realm

Update on in the Holee Realm:

Our house looks awesome with painted red shutters and red door to match.

One bathroom remodeled.

Jonna is pulling herself up to things, and starting to take steps behind her push walker.

She still hates the word no. And this girl wakes up with the craziest Bed Head I have ever seen. Nothing like looking at the three tooth grin, and a crazy head of hair to cheer you up in the morning.

Ben is a bycicle star. He pedals faster than I have ever seen a little boy his size go. He kicks both legs up in the air as he flows down a hill. He stands up on both pedals and looks around like he is a celebrity.

He loves to tell stories. And says he is going to the store to buy me a surprise all the time. He is Jake's number one helper, always at his side. He likes to run fast, sing songs, and read him and Jonna books.

We have some awesome neighbors that moved in next door a few months ago. And we have had so much fun hanging out with them and their two kids. Bike riding, washer/Bags playing, and swimming. Just hangin out in the summer. Lovin it.

Jake is awesome! Sometimes, I have to remind him to pick up the romance, but if that's all I have to complain about, then we are doing good.

I am crazy busy at work, but soaking up every bit of time at home with the kids. They get more and more fun each day.

30 mile bike trip last friday! Amazing! 2 hours and 48 minutes. My thighs burned a little after the trip. We really pushed it our last 5 miles. But not a bit of sorness. Now, one week from today, the 50 mile trip is here. I AM SO EXCITED! HERE WE COME BABY!

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

That's awesome! I'm very impressed by your biking skills, I go down the street and my legs burn. Good luck on your 50 miler! Glad to hear the kids are doing well, we are all very excited to see the MO Holee clan soon!

Crystal Ann said...

We want pictures! More and more pictures! :)