Benjamin almost 7 weeks
7 weeks on the day
And this is Jonna at 7 weeks! MAN!
Haha, each time I compare their pictures I giggle a inside. We have created a clone, just another gender. But that is okay, because I am pretty sure, if she continues to take after her brother, she is going to be the most beautiful little girl:)! Watch out Jake and Ben, come the time when boys are knocking.
She is eating 5oz a feeding, wearing some 0-3 months, but can fit many 3-6 months. Just like Ben at this age! She usually has one spurt of sleeping about 5 hours at night, and then remains every 3 for the most part between feeding. Two nights ago, she ate at 8:15 and then not again till 2:15. It was awesome. I hope she breaks that record. She has caught a little bug, which I hope she gets over quick! I am headed to work one week from today. YIKES! But I am ready to get back into the swing of things and try some sort of schedule.
She had a rash for a while, that we thought was excema, and I believe it was a form of it, but also she seemed allergic to something so we have switched detergents, and still bathe her only every other night or every two, with a non-hypoallergenic wash, and use vaseline as her lotion. It's much less greasy than you would think. She has that baby soft skin again, that I love so much. And she may not have the baby smell, but I can tell how much happier she is with out the irritant skin.
Benjamin has become quite the talker, repeating absolutely everything we say, especially, "Good Job Ben" haha, too funny. He likes to call Dad, "JAKE" when he wants his attention or when I want Jake. It is funny, but we really try to teach him to call Dad, Dad! We go for rides in the bike trailer almost every night that Jake is at home. Kind of mine and Benjamin's time. I am pretty sure it is pretty relaxing for the both of us.
Props to Jake: who has been working non-stop. He has been working his regular fire schedule and working at Best buy on an average of 25 hours a week. Doesn't give him much time for himself, but I want him to know how much I appreciate it. We are working on saving for our trip to California to visit family. I also hope to pick up a few nights waitressing or bartending to help out.
Otherwise, all is well in Holee land!
P.S. Please continue to keep Pierce in your prayers, they are headed home so that he may rest. I can't imagine what they are going through as a family and this little boy. All the love and prayers to them.
Also, prayers for our Grandma Boo who last heard will be headed to a rehabilitation center, and to Grandpa Don now (her husband) who hurt his foot and is in the hospital also. When it rains it pours. He is a diabetic and as many know the result can be slow healing. So bless them also in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment