1) It is a good thing that Jake and I have the same views or at least agree on some of the political issues that go on. I can't imagine having completly different beliefs on government with your spouse. And since, I don't like talking much about politics anyways, that is all I have to say about that.
2) Jonna slept from 9-4am last night!!!! Wooooohoooo! Now if Ben could learn from his little sister.
3) Benjamin has become the man of the house when Jake is gone. He becomes very serious and concerned when I ask for his help with things. And then often comments on how he helped me in a very serious voice afterwards. And then I in return talk to him like an adult with much appreciation. I wish we could tape our conversations sometimes when Jake is away.
1 comment:
I want to see a video of number 3 too! I can only imagine Mr. Benjammin talking and acting like this. Too cute.
Post a Comment