Good Morning Baby!
Today is it, your birthday. It's 6am, Dad and I are at the hospital. I am hooked up and ready for surgery time at 7:30 am.
As you can imagine, Dad and I didn't get much sleep because we were so anxious and excited to meet you. Grandma K spent the night last night, and is going to take your big brother to daycare this morning. I think he suspected something was up because he decided to wake up quarter to five to join the party as we tried to get ready to go. He wanted his Mom! Poor guy! That made it just a tad more difficult to leave being that I may not be home with him again till this Sunday. But I know he is in great hands.
The last few days before today I think you in your own way knew your birthday was coming. As so many have commented in the last week, "you dropped" I haved had a hard time staying on my feet, and I have had lots of pains around my hips and down low. Even this morning you were rolling around at 3:30 when ususally you are fast asleep.
Jonna, we love you and can't wait to meet you. The nurses keep coming in to do their thing, so I am going to sign off here, and next time I will be writing, you can assume you will be no longer in my belly but in my arms.
I love you and pray God will bless, guide and protect us today.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!
Post a Comment