Had a great checkup today for me and Jonna. We had an ultrasound checking out her size, my fluid, and her heart, and everything looks okay! She still has the "faint" fetal Pac's as the ultrasonagrapher referred to it, but the heart still looks awesome. No fluid around it to worry about. HR was about 148 again.
I gained almost a lb, and this morning was my first notice that I may be swelling some, cuz I couldn't get my wedding ring off. I am going to blame it on this darn heat. Being the heat index is over a 100 the last few days, and muggy as all get out.
The ultrasound measured her at 5 lbs, 15 oz. So, just as an estimate a baby gains about 1/2 lb a week in the last month, so I assume she will be right about Ben's weight(7lbs 2oz), but maybe a few ounces heavier. So, lets take bets now guys! My guess is 7lbs, 7 oz. and 21 inches long. She still has hair on her head, and I guess it will be dark brown.
What are your guesses?!
3 comments:
7 pounds 4 ounces, 19 inches long. full head of dark brown hair. This is fun! :)Glad it went well.
Ah, Man! Crystal stole my guess...ok well, 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long...I gave her an extra 1/2 inch=)
so funny that was going to be my guess too....so i will go with.......7 pounds 9 oz and 20 inches!
Deborah
Post a Comment