The title says it all, we just got back yesterday from our five day trip to Fort Morgan Beach in Alabama. Very close to Gulf Shores. Would I do it again? In a heart beat, I am ready to go back. You never quite know what to expect when five toddlers and a very helpful 7 year old came along. #1 The adults had a great time, and #2, most important the kids had more fun than they knew what do with. Every day we were on the beach, we had one afternoon of cloudy skies, and some rain, but it was no bd.
Now Benjamin, played and played to his little hearts desire, then napped, then played again. He LOVED the ocean, so much that it was very important to have someone close to him at all times while on the shore lines. He just couldn't get enough. Also playin with all the other boys and girls was a little piece of heaven for him. Jake and I relaxed, ate, slept, and relaxed some more. I loved the son, and there is something awesome about being pregnant and in the water. WEIGHTLESS!
The second to last day after swimming in the ocean and hanging out in the waves with everyone, we headed in, and just fifteen feet from the shore, I had the most stinging burning pain on both shins, as I felt the little glide of long tentacles from a jelly fish pass by me. YIKES! Not fun, the burning went away in a couple hours. Will it keep me away from the ocean in the future, not a chance. But I will not lie, I did shy away that day. And note to all, vinegar is the remedy to the burning, but yes, urine does help :0! I won't go into further detail, but my friend Jesse and I shared somewhat of an odd bonding experience! HA! So here are some great pics from our trip!
First full day at the beach. Flyin kites and everything!
Just another day at the beach!
And here is out last night! We headed out for dinner to enjoy some really good fresh seafood! No one really wanted to head home.
1 comment:
Tell me Jesse did not pee on you!
Post a Comment