Great checkup! Measuring 31 cm, right on target. Gained 5 lbs in three weeks. I blame it on vacation, and the 16 oz bottle of watter and PB sandwich I ate before weighing in! HA! And the swollen ankles from the long driving on our trip. 17 lbs overall and still doing good. Doc listened to Jonna's heart for a full minute, and we didn't hear one irregular beat. HR was 137. Looking great!
Then off to Dr. Grant office right after to see our little girl. Still a head full of hair (the utlrasonagrapher mentioned it was red and she had blue eyes----HA) and weighing in at a wopping 4lbs even. She is still in the 80% for how far along I am. People comment to say I don't look that big, but that is okay, I know that I am just all baby. ANNNNNNNNNDDDD after reviewing her heart again, and watching different rhythm views on the Ultrasound, she didn't have one irregular beat, and per the Ultrasonagrapher and Dr. Grant, we are all allowed a few irregulars once in a while, so she is just downright perfect! I am going to continue the diet. I did let him know I indulged a few times on vacation, but he said it was okay. He said just don't make it a habit, and every now and then will be okay with Chocolate and Caffeine. By far the most difficult thing to give up was the Chocolate! MAN! While watching her she gave us a little yawn, and we could even see her blink her eyes. Pretty amazing!
And DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. July 16th is the scheduled C-section date!
All is fabulous in Holee Land!
1 comment:
Yay! I am so excited you & Jonna are both doing so well! The 16th will make her & Sydney exactly 9 months apart!
Post a Comment