I think we found a name for our little girl. I have already found it fun, just saying her name! Jonna pronounced (John-na) and Leigh pronounced (Lee). Jonna is my middle name, which I have always loved, and always wanted to name a little girl after. It is also part of my Grandpa Farnan's name, who I was kind of named after, "John" and well, I think it sounds PERFECT!! The name Leigh is a compromise on Jake's favorite girl name "Leona" which has actually grown on me quite a bit since he has talked about it since I was pregnant with Benjamin. It is a pretty name, but I like Leigh better, and he likes it too.
Actually, I also have a brother named John after Grandpa too, and a sister Anna Lee, and I think someone in Jake's family has the name Lee also in their name. Is it Becca??
So, 6 month check up yesterday!! Measuring 24 weeks, right on target. Gained 2lbs, which is not very much, but I blame that on my recent sickness. 9lb weight gain overall. Jonna's heart rate was 148, and it took Dr. Dodson quite a while to get that with the doppler. Jonna was rolling around and kicking all over the place. Once or twice she actually kicked the wand, and moved it and the doc's arm. It was pretty funny. She said I don't need to worry about her being active!
No date set quite yet, but we are still assuming a week before my due date of July 26th, and it is confirmed that my brother will be able to tape the delivery again!
I am getting over my cold, which is fabulous!! Life is good, and we are doing all right!
2 comments:
Beautiful name!! Cant wait to meet her. Isnt it wonderful to have a name picked out to call baby?!
Nope, not me!! Actually, I am not aware of any Lees in the family. I am sure she will be a cutie just like her brother!
Post a Comment