This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two milestones

I am 15 weeks along, that is 37 1/2 percent along. Coming close to the 50% mark. She is 4 inches long, and the size of an apple. I look at my tummy and even though I feel I am getting bigger quicker this time, I wonder how she fits. YIKES! So close. Are we ready for number two?! I guess now is a little too late to ask. Any other mothers out there have the same worries as a I do about having number two? How can I handle it? How will we keep up with Ben at the same time of taking care of Baby G? As before, I think I had the same worries while pregnant with Ben. And well, my conclusion is it will just work out. My Mom's favorite saying.

Last night, second night Ben slept in the big boy bed. He slept from 8:15 pm to 6:25 pm without a peep. WHOA!! Maybe he has been just waiting for us to get him a "real" bed this whole entire time. Don't want to jinx myself, but I hope he keeps it up!

No comments: