This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wrestling Matches

Ben new favorite past-time is wrestling. His favorite opponent, Mugsy.




5 comments:

Crystal Ann said...

This is way too cute!!! LOVE IT, I'll have to tell Uncle Jason to check this out :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Ben's got the takedown's mastered. I see he even got Mugsy in the full mount. I'd suggest Mugsy need's to work on his guard. Those are so cute!

Crystal Ann said...

Hey guys, I wantetd to let you know that we played this for Ava and she couldn't stop saying Benjamin and Mia over and over again! She kept pointing to the screen and giggling. Love it :)

Lynn said...

Haha, that was fun to watch. Ben looks like so much fun!

13china said...

haha!!!!lovely baby