I was just reminded of a story Grandma Deena told me about Jake when he wasn't too much older than what Ben is now. Grandma D says that watching Ben is liking watching home videos of Jake as a youngster. I think it is cool myself because really not many wives get to see their husband at toddler age. But wait, do they every really grow up. Haha!
The story:
When Jake was like 2 years old, he would wake up head to his mom's room and ask for a "butter sanwich, mama, pease?" The child was hungry. He wanted a peanut butter sandwich everynight. She got to the point where she premade them, so he would head to the kitchen and grab his little sandwich bag, and enjoy his snack. She said she would hear him and go check and find his little diaper hiny sticking out of the refrigerator grabbing his "butter sanwich". Every morning she said he would wake up with peanut butter breath. HAha! Stacking on the protein in the early years.
I just love the sound of that "Butter Sanwich, Mama, Pease?"
See Comments: Jake corrected me, it is actually Sammich a Butter, pease? That even sounds cuter. haha.
4 comments:
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!! I love their little voices!
That's too cute!
I think it was actually "sammich a butter"
Ahh, this is so cute, even if you were 12, Jake! LOL
Post a Comment