This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Monday, July 11, 2011

Three muscles

I saw them. Part of my work out that Coach Kusick wrote for me involve these standing one legged stretch lunges. I don't know if that is what they are called, but they work my legs, and are pretty easy on my hip joints.

So, normally when I see my quad on my legs flexed, I can see this one bulk of a muscle. But today, as I went into the lunge, I saw the outlines of three defined muscles. Yes, mam! To think they have been there all this time, just in hiding :)

1 comment:

Lori O said...

wow, lucky you! I'm only starting to see the difference between my leg muscle vs fat on my legs. But my shoulders - that's where I'm starting to see different sections at certain angles. It's so exciting to find this "new" anatomy! Eff being soft!!! :-)