This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sign your Son is accident prone

Jonna and Ben were playing on a sofa spiderman chair at home one night. Jonna flips off chair and bumps her head. I hold her and soothe her. Ben rubs her head and reassures she will be okay in the softest voice. Then he looks at me serious as a heart attack, and says, "Mom, should we call the office?" I am confused. "What did you say Ben?"...."I think we should call the office, she may be hurt really bad."

Ben always looking out for whats best.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Lol... So cute! :) MIss you!

Crystal Ann said...

Too funny, love you Benjammin!

Becca said...

:) Love it! Spoken like a true veteran!