This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Few Bleeps on what I Like!

Yellow Roses and a Valentines day card from the kids. (Thanks Jake)

Watching my husband be all excited and act like a child when he gets a new technological device(nook).

Watching Ben be the "man of the house" when Jake is away. He is such a grown up.

Doctors that will write a 10 day refill on an antibiotic for sick Jonna...."just in case".

Doctors that will treat your child ASAP for a sick visit.

Good Health Insurance and Cafeteria Plans.

Really nice Dentist who put crowns on your teeth and hopefully keep them from hurting in the future.

Doctors that will call in a script for "pink eye" because Mom knows it is pink eye!

Tax refunds.

Hermann B&B- headed there this weekend for Chocolate Wine Trail to celebrate our 6 yr anniversary.

When Jonna grunts as she helps Jake and I do laundrey. It's a tedious job.

Watching my kids dance to "Lover Lover" by Jarrod Niemann, and "Felt good on my lips" by Tim McGraw.

When Ben walks into the kitchen while I am cleaning to hug me and say, "Mom, I really like you a lot."

Workouts at lunch at the Y. Amazing what one hour does for me. Now if I could just quit having to run errands on three out of five days of the week during my lunch.

New babies.

Friends that will do anything for you, especially when they know you are sick! Thanks Brandy!

And last but not least! I love that my husband got a promotion on the Fire Department!! Go JAKE!!!!

1 comment:

Deena said...

Maria,
Bleeps on what I like...Double Fudge Broccoli with you, Yellow roses on Valentines Day (like father, like son), Talking with my grandbabies on Skype, reading your blog, I also like that Jake got a promotion and lastly, YOU (my VERY FAVORITE Daughter In Law)! Love you! :)