This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 2010 Jonna 9 months, Ben 2 and 3/4:)


Trying to make her stand. It may be a while before she walks!

Gotta love that smile!

You know she's happy when you get this smile, and drool is dripping from her chin.

Ben has become quite the photographer, when I ask him to take pictures of Jonna and I.

Ben kept saying "watch this Mom!" as he performed the daredevil attempts on his bike.

Wouldn't be a picture post without Ben showing his "BIG" muscles.

Another shot taken by Ben. He even says, "Say Cheese Jonna."

Yes, Jonna is chewing on Mugsy's dog bone.

She cries when I try to take it away.

Yes, I gave her my tennis shoe instead. Seemed to work. But notice she still has the bone.

My dancing babies! The "shakin" leg! Performed by Benjamin Holee. Done best while only wearing your underwear. And pay attention to the end of the first song, Ben singing in the background! Jonna did her best at the "flapping arm" move also.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVING the "shake a leg" dance moves!!! Also love how Jonna smiles in every single picture (well, except when you take away her dog bone)! They are getting so big.

Jensen Family said...

I agree, the shaking leg dance move is quite impressive!! What cute kids! We can't wait to see you guys soon. We got the clothes for Adison this past weekend, thanks so much! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear Mugsy is back!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!
Deborah