This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Happy Friday

I have a ton of pictures to post, but I feel as if I am really behind on blogging, so I will give some updates:

Jonna: Still not crawling, but is quite amazing how she can move her self accross a room by rolling over, and scooting on her bum. Still just two teeth. Her hair has taken on a light brown blonde with red highlights. Her personality is hilarious. If she isn't looking at you, or back is to you, and you start to talk to her, she just grins from ear to ear, like I hear you, but I am going to take my sweet little time to turn to pay attention to you. When she meets new people. The first look, is a look of defining curiousness. The second look if she approves is a big fat "non tooth less grin" I like to call it her "sh** eating grin". She loves people food and in between bites of her shoveling the chicken, peas, carrots, or cereal, we force feed her some baby food. Do we need to do that? Hmmmmm, I dunno. And I wonder why my kids have always been chunky. She puts anything in her mouth she can find. Ben never did that he just looked at stuff, picked it up and carried it around. I am not sure how much grass she has ingested so far. I love puttin her in summer dresses. The are the down right cutest things to put on girls, and man I wish I could wear those things every day. She loves her Mama, and Loves her Dad too. Well of course, right. But if I go to day care and don't pick her up within seconds of seeing me, she will go from smiling to crying in two seconds flat.

Benjamin: Cutest little Man I ever did see. Rides his bicycle around the house last night, drops a toy, and he stops. Says "Oh Crap!" and gets off to pick it up. I didn't hear it, Jake said all he could do was walk away to keep from laughing. Nice. Um, worried that may have come from me...He likes to answer questions with "Actuawee, I want ......." And if he hears or sees something new. "Mom, I see something" "Mom, I hear something." That may not sound cute, but when he says it, it sure is. His favorite thing to wear right now is a Superman Tshirt, and some red Sweatshorts. Yes, it can still be quite the battle in talking him into wearing something else. And I thought, this would be trouble I would have with a girl, trying to decide what to wear. Loves his black flip flops. Likes to show his muscles. Reminds me he can "tear Uncle Johnny" down, and that he is going to marry Johnny's girlfriend, Holley. Anything that we eat for dinner that night, "makes his muscles strong," This is always said in mid-flex of biceps. He likes to run fast and drive fast. Thanks Jake. That will be a sure plus in the future. He likes to remind Jonna everything is okay, "I was just going potty, Jonna." If Jonna cries, when he leaves the room, he will run in and say, I am here, It's okay.

Jake: Working a lot. Always has an idea to get rich quick. Jonna has him wrapped around her finger. Likes to let Ben help him cut grass on the "big red tractor". Still works on people's computers as a hobby.

Me: Working, biking, eating, and being an awesome Mom. Every so often I stop to take a potty break:)

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! If I remember right Jake had a favorite outfit to wear as well, and would wait by the dryer for it to be done. Jonna sounds like a doll! We can't wait to see you guys this summer! And nice work with all the biking you've been doing!

Becca said...

Love it! Thanks for the update! Man, I wish someone would reassure me that they were just going potty every time they left the room!! :)