I am asking myself.... Why the heck didn't I write this post a long time ago!! I am always emailing my friends and family recommending supplements that may cure or prevent their ailments. Why not share it with everyone I love!?
Some great information with you on vitamin and supplements:
I order from iherb.com. As you go through all of these products, you will notice the great discount you get on them by ordering on this site. There are huge savings, and these are some of the best quality vitamins out there. Compare prices to your favorite Health Food Store or Grocer. Also, you can qualify for free shipping and other discounts.
My favorite Brand: "NOW FOODS". This brand was recommended to me by Jake's Uncle who is a Chiropractor, and quite the nutritionist. He lives in San Bruno, California. Probably one of the healthiest individuals I have met.
Personl favorites for overall health under that brand are:
Special Two (multivitamin plus green foods)
Omega 3-6-9 (essential Fatty acids and includes Fish Oil),
Calcium and Magnesium with Vitamin D (Calcium supplement that contains Magnesium and D help your body better absorb and make use of the calcium)
Vitamin D3(immunity- the only way our body is able to get D is from Sunlight, and we all know in the winter months we aren't out in the sun much)in the 5,000 i.u.
I take all of these daily. I am also very proud to say that Jake does too. FINALLY! It only took five years of marriage to get him on a daily regimen of vitamins.
I highly recommend all of these vitamins. But browse through and see what else you can find. I kind of like to look through and try out new things that benefit my body.
Another supplement which I have taken and is great for woman especially around our hormonal time of the month or even when you are just stressed the HECK OUT!: "Super Lysine + Immune System" Want a cure for the horrific cold sore or prevention thereof. HERE IT IS!
What about our children, they need good supplements too because we all know our toddlers might not be eating everything we want them too. LOL!
First, just a good Vitamin Mineral in whole food sources:
Childlife, Multivitamin and Mineral
There is nothing worse than having a poor sick baby! Try this:
First Defense
I give both Jonna, (six months) and Benjamin (2.5yrs) this supplement. It is truly amazing in this sick season. I actually found out about it from one of my favorite persons in the world, Margie, at the Doctor's Office I used to work at. Her daughter is a chiropractor and has been giving it to her infant daughter since she was months old, and swares by it. I have tried it out, and it is some fantabulous stuff. The best part about it is I add it to their favorite drink or bottle, and no problem!
Also to keep the immune system up to prevent sickness try: Childlife Echinacea Jonna loves the taste of this especially and I drop it right in her mouth.
Is your infant or toddler worked up fighting a nap or sleep time: Try two sprays of this, and you will be pleasantly surprised.
Bach Remedy Stress Relief. Heck, I use it to calm myself down sometimes! It is literally just a combination of several flower essences.
Really just read the reviews on these products. People that take them love them, and I can vouch for it. Always looking for a way to live a longer, healthier life! Am I not the only one that loves to feel like they are healthy?
Now, as always talk to your doctor if you are uncertain whether you or your children should take one of these vitamins or have questions.
So, just check it out. You will not be disappointed. And if you do order, try and use my referral code - OLE737. It benefits both of us. And always, share your love of vitamins, you never know when you might be preventing a common cold or headache of one of your friends or family.
No comments:
Post a Comment