1) Baby Jonna, born 1/16/2009, and can you believe she will be 6 months old this week?!
2) Ben turned two, 1/6/2009, potty trained before 2 and 1/2. YAY!
3) Family trip to Gulf Shores, June 2009. Ben got to play in the ocean. I got to get a tan and relax my last month before we had Jonna. My friends and I still say it was one of the most relaxing trips ever.
4) Going backward, but we made it Midway, Utah in December 08, January 09. Rented a beautiful house with the Holee side of the family, and spend some great quality time together. We hope to do it again this year in June in Denver!!!
5) TRIP #3, wow, we really did take three big trips this past year----- San Francisco, San Bruno, and Browns Valley, California. More visiting of the Holee family side. AMAZING!
6) Whoa. okay, knock on wood. Not one trip to the emergency room!
7) I learned how to make my Mother in laws recipe of clam Chowder. Mmmmm fabulous.
Well, these are the one's that are at the top of my head. Man, I am just so behind on blogging. I can't tell you how many times I have something to write about, and don't make it to post it!
Goals for 2010: Additons to previous post
Make more quality time with my hubby. So far we are on a roll. We have it set up with another couple in our town to take turns every other week to watch each others kids a couple hours on a weekday. I mean there is so much that runs through my mind that we could find to do.......Go out to eat, go grocery shopping, fold laundrey, clean house, go play pool or other recreation, take a nap with hubby...so many options. Now, do you think I would get as excited about these things before we had two kids at home....LOL!
And we are planning two driving vacations this year: One with the Holee side to rent a house in Denver around June, and then the second one in the later part of the summer to drive to Gulf Shores or another beach again with some friends! We are going to try to save money this year by driving verses flying! I am so excited!!
And finally, we need a new car. Which is probably going to happen sooner than later. The Accord may have to be auctioned off or traded in for a new vehicle with lower miles. So we shall see what that holds.
I would also like to re-do some parts of the house...of course that involves $$$$$, so we are hoping for a good tax return, and maybe that will help in this goal. We could use newer appliances in the kitchen and re-do our bathrooms.
So far, the New year has been good. We continue to be blessed and are so thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment