This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday BABE!

Yep, it's my good looking hubby's birthday today. I will try not to let anyone know that he is 30 years old today! 30 years old and batting 1000. Has a (great) wife, and two absolutely beautiful kids, including a daughter that has him wrapped around her fingers. He just doesn't realize it quite yet, but I see it day in and out!

His son asks every morning when he is away working, "where is Daddy at?" then proudly answers his own question. "DADDY is working on Fire Truck, MOM!" I say yes, yes he is. For the past three days, all he can talk about with me is Dad's Birthday. He knows as soon as I pick him up tonight from daycare. We are making Dad's birthday cake. This little boy also asks every morning, if Dad is going to pick him up from Day care today. This morning, I sadly said, No Mama will, but you will se him tomorrow! And the way his face lights up at the thought of his Dad is indescribable!

He is so excited that he wanted to go tell Dad at 4:30 this morning. HAppy BIrthday! Birthday cake? haha. And this amaazing Dad was in the recliner rocking his baby girl Jonna at that time.


So, Happy Birthday to my Man. Thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for being an awesome father. And bless you for being an awesome husband! I love you.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

He is a pretty good guy huh? But wow, 30? So old.