Nothing like a little Silent Night, Jingle Bell Rock, and Joy to the World to get me in the Christmas Mood! But, my all time favorite is "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!" Lets not forget about the TRUE meaning of Christmas people! I have to remind myself in the hustle and bustle. But just make yourself give a little listen to my favorite song or others, like The Little Drummer Boy or the First Noel. Jesus' Birthday is here! What better way to celebrate than spend quality time with family, or act on some service and do something a little special for those that need that extra UMPH this holiday season. This year, I have never been more thankful of all in my life. And there is truly ONE ultimate to thank for all of this Good Cheer . Often when I stop to actually give my self time to think or absorb, I want to melt in tears of how happy I am. This is on a day, that my great Husband is taking off work to stay home with our baby doll, Jonna, who is sick with a fever. Then my son, who decided to get angry with me this morning because I didn't let him watch Diego at 5:30 this morning, and let me know by trying to hit me. Oh Man! hahahah, I just laugh, because there is not one thing about my life I would change even in all the chaos.
Not only are we celebrating Christmas, but also the birth of a new baby in the Holee side of the family. Welcome, Adison Sue Jenson born on 12/16/2009. #9 in 2009 and #10 coming in Feb. 2010. No one could be more excited than I about all of this. Well, maybe the mothers. haha.
Ok, so my point, is MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Do me a favor and pay forward a nice act to someone that needs it today. Why not?
Have a Blessed Christmas! Love, the Holees'
Pictures to follow with Ben and Jonna sitting on Santas lap at our Daycare Christmas Party!
1 comment:
My favorite is Oh Holy Night. Gets me every time!!!
Post a Comment