This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for:

Two healthy children and a healthy husband.

I get out at 1:30 today to start the holiday early.

I have a roof over my head, and I get to shower regularly. You should be thankful for that too.

I am my in-laws favorite daughter/sister n law.

Ben is doing so well potty training. Not there yet, but he is on a roll. Buying diapers for one, is so much less expensive.

Jake and I both have jobs we love.

My parents got a new dream house, that they have been wanting for over ten years.

My siblings and all of their children.

My awesome girlfriends that keep me sane.

That you can Christmas shop online.

Red wine and IM'ing.

I don't have holes in the pair of socks I am wearing today.

People that give me clothes for my evergrowing children.

And, I am just thankful that I woke up breathing today, and much much more.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: