We head for sunny San Francisco tomorrow! I can't wait. Family trip to meet some more family. Jake's two aunts, and Great Grandpa Holee live there. I really hope to be able to take a four generation of Holee men picture.
We will also be stopping in Novato, CA to meet my Great Uncle Joe Kusick, and then head to Northern Sacremento for a few nights stay.
So it is a full packed trip, and we will be back next Thursday night. We have a four hour plane ride, and believe it or not we started packing on Wednesday night. So we are traveling with three pieces of luggage, Computer, My "B" pump, Dvd Player, diaper bag, two carseats, and a stroller. Well, and our two cute kiddo's! We can do it!!! haha.
I have never been to California, so I can't wait. I believe the forecast is 60's and sunny. Keep us in your prayers for safe travel!
All is well in Holee Land. Less than 24 hours away, we will be enjoying the view of the Golden Gate Bridge! YAY!
1 comment:
Yay!! Have fun, it'll be a great trip! Good thing you have a buff husband to carry all that loot for ya! Travel safely and enjoy a little vacation!
Post a Comment