This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Almond Butter

Ben loves, loves, peanut butter by the spoonful. Well Jake and I will buy Almond butter every so often from the health food store, make it right there in front of you, no additives, and I love it! But it has a much rougher texture, and really isn't sweet. So, last night, Ben asked for a spoonful, thinking it was peanut butter. The moment I put it in his mouth, he left his mouth open, saying "aghhhh", like he was going to spit it out. I said to him, "Ben, that is almond butter, it is good for you and will make you strong." He closes his mouth, swallows, and says, "MMMMM, almond butter, make me strong" and then carried on.

1 comment:

Becca said...

That's awesome! I don't think Braddock would have cared how strong it made him, he probably would've still spit it out!!