This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Thursday, July 2, 2009

About 37 weeks

Appointment today went awesome!! Jonna did not have one irregular heart beat througout the entire minute that we listened to her on the Doppler. YAY! I gained 1/2 lb! Right on track! Blood pressure good!

I have had some dizzy spells with shortness of breath the last week. She said I just need to lay down when they occurr, so I don't faint. They are most likely due to circulation reasons, but no bd.

I am 50% effaced, and dialated to a 1. So making some progress, but we are still holding out for the 16th!! MAN! We are so close! Only one more doc visit for certain then we are having a baby!!

Definately have to make through this weekend, because we are celebrating Ben's 2nd birthday on Sunday! Tear, tear! I can't believe it!

2 comments:

Crystal Ann said...

Yeah, good news! I remember feeling really anxious around Ava's birthday just wanting to get through it before baby Isaac arrived!

Miranda said...

YAYAYA!! It's sooo close, I can't wait to see her face!