I have promised myself to do something. Earlier in my blog, I talked a lot about history and where I came from, and tidbits about my honorable Mom and Dad. Also, a few thougths here and there on what it was like growing up with 4 brothers and five sisters. I decided I need to write more about that.
It all started about a week ago when I attended my sister's Graduation Ceremony for receiving her Master's. What a great accomplishment. As I sat beside my Mom, Anna's husband, and her two very well behaved little girls Mati and Elle, I thought "wow"! I really admired her for what she has done. And then I kept thinking about all of my other siblings and their accomplishments and different characteristics I admire about them. So, I decided to dedicate a blog post to each one of them. Now of course, this may take me a little while to get done, but I am going to stand by it starting with the oldest sister Jessica(33) all the way through to my youngest brother Charlie (10). He may be 11 by the time I get through them all. Part of me as a person has always believed that if you admire someone for something that you should let them know, kind of part of giving them props and most of all I highly believe people should feel appreciated. I appreciate each and every single one of my siblings all for different reasons, so why not let them know, and others. Everyone really deserves that from time to time. So, here and there you will see random postings about my family. And I hope to get each of them to read them as well.
So for next post: Chapter 1, Jessica.
No comments:
Post a Comment