This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Saturday, May 9, 2009

29 Weeks

Thinkin it's about time.....





And I am pretty sure my glucose test went fine, because I haven't had any calls about that. Next appt, March 21st!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Jake, you would think we have this down, but Close up pics of the belly need to be taken straight on. When the camera is pointed down, by upper body looks massive to my lower. luv you!

Jake said...

Uh...Sorry babe, but your upper body IS quite a bit larger than your lower right now. Love you too.

Lori O said...

You (two) are adorable. Love the belly pics.

Jessica said...

Haha, you guys made me laugh! I am not taking sides! :) You're looking great, Maria!