Jake had to work another Holiday, but we kind of celebrated Saturday so he could be a little part of some festivities. Ben got some candy and a booster seat as his present. Now he will sit at the table like a big boy with Mom and Dad! He loves it, and I couldn't really get him out of it for a while yesterday. I am little over six months preggo too, and things are going great. Here are just a few pics:
First is "set up" for family photo opp:
And smile!
Ben's new favorite thing is to find things to jump from.
Easter Egg Hunt:
Ben got a little sidetracked when he found a ball:
Tryin hard for an after Easter Egg photo opp:
Just not workin:
My sister Jessica, Dear Old Mom, and Anna... Mom is being funny in the first one, just a tad!
3 comments:
It looks like you had a fun Easter weekend with your family! I bet Ben had fun finding eggs! Let's make sure we get together this week. Love you guys!
Maria you are just the most adorable pregnant girl!
Thanks Lori, you made my day!
Post a Comment