Ok, so this is the one the morning of my Ultrasound with our baby girl. I haven't had a chance recently to get Jake to take my side view, but you get the idea. 19 weeks, 3 days!

And this is me with Ben at about the same time. I posted it as 19.5 weeks.
Still pretty comparable. I remember getting to this point last time with Ben. I am getting much bigger overall, even though I know I am healthy and weight gain is looking good. But the last thing I feel is that I look good. Pale and fat.....that is how I feel, but I know it is all worth it. I feel her rock n and rollin all around inside. She is strong, but I don't know that she is quite as powerful as Ben, but then again who knows, I got several more months to feel her get stronger. Sometimes she does kick just right and it makes me jump. Then I just laugh. We haven't quite decided on a name for certain. I thought we knew, but now Jake is trying to think of other girls names. So, who knows. She may not be named up until delivery. But no matter what, she's gonna be one darling baby girl!!
1 comment:
Such a pretty mama you are, definitely got the glow girl!! Glad baby girl is doing so well.
Post a Comment