This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Obsessive Compulsive Planner or Hormones?

Not quite certain if I have become OCD over this planning for daycare thing or if my preggo hormones have already made me crazy. Yesterday, I found out that possibly Ben's daycare isn't going to have an opening for Bean! Very upsetting!!

Then, I watched a movie last night called, "Then She Found Me." I have to say Helen Hunt is truly amazing. I have always loved her in all her movies, but this one made the tears shed and shed some more. Not quite certain it is a great movie for a woman to watch so early in her pregnancy, but it had a great ending and really makes you think. Our plans aren't always God's plans. And,after crying uncontrollably when it was over, I thought, MAMA MIA, you are crazy!

So,after calling 7 different daycares, to hear they have no openings till Mid 2010 is quite disappointing, and makes me somewhat Frantic. I have an open opportunity(Small window)on one gal that lives right down the street from us in the town we live in that possibly may be able to take Ben and Bean. I mean, I CAN'T seperate them. NO WAY! So, pretty sure I am a spaz, but finding open daycare facilities is truly cut throat work. You are either in or your out. Then, you have to find someone that you can trust your treasures of life with. That sends me chills to imagine all the horror stories of other daycare centers happening to my child. OH MY!

So, either Mama's mind is going OCD crazy to plan what is going to happen about a year down the road, or my hormones are making me a little nutso. OR WORSE, BOTH!! haha

Wish me luck!

No comments: