So, this commercial has been playing throughout the Olympics, and I find it a little odd. It's a McDonald's Commericial where all the Olympic athletes are asked what time they have to get up in the morning to train. The answers were 5:30, 6am, 6:15, and even as late as 7am! WTH! Then the last part of the commericial is all of them eating this southwestern chicken biscuit sandwich from McD's. Is it just me or does this seem odd. First off, My alarm goes off everymorning at 5:45. On a good day I don't hit the snooze button. So, I kind of consider getting Ben and I out the door by 6:45 Olympic training. Constantly, watching your time. Completing all your morning tasks. Feeding, and changing Ben while getting yourself ready too. This can be some pretty hard-core training now that I think about. I am being a bit sarcastic, but really maybe I should start training. HA!
Then the whole biscuit thing. Do you think I seriously believe our Olympic athletes are waking up to chicken and a biscuit from McDonald's. I really doubt it, but then again I did read that Michael Phelps eats something around 15, 000 calories or more while training. I think it mentioned a breakfast of like a dozen eggs, 1/4 lb of sausage, 5 or 6 pancakes, hashbrowns, fruit and oatmeal all for one sitting. Ok, I may be making up the amounts, but did I get my point across. You have to eat a ton to meet 15,000 calories a day.
So, anyways, I did break a record this morning. I didn't start getting ready till 6:15(due to Ben awaking early to play and cry when not being given attention), and I was ready, fed Ben, got my lunch ready, started a roast for dinner in the crock pot, fed Mugsy and put him outside for the day, and I was out the door by 6:40. Yes, I even showered. Pretty good I must say!
No comments:
Post a Comment