Well, since I thought this was a very good point, and my friend hasn't started a blog herself, I thought I would include her in mine................until she says otherwise.
"We should rally AGAINST the Olympics ever being in an area that is 12 hours different then us...so gay, I mean for example gymnastics, I like gymnastics, used to do gymnastics until I quit because I got to nervous all the time...anyhow, gymnastics didnt even start until like after 11 last night, well, that's way past my bedtime. Luckily, I had the scariest dream about all of you, yeah you were all shot and they were following us every where(slightly revised), it was horrible...k so anyhow, I woke up from the scary dream about 3AM in time to watch the last rotation of the women's all around gymnastics to see Nastia and Shawn win and take Gold and Silver...I mean couldnt we have pushed gymnastics and swimming up, and pushed VOLLEYBALL back to starting at midnight!"
No comments:
Post a Comment