This is the first day of the rest of your life.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt


Friday, August 22, 2008

8 things

Since One of my absolute favorite Sister in laws tagged me I am going to do it~!

8 THINGS

8 Things I Am Passionate About
~ Jake/Ben and any future children
~ All My Family
~ Girlfriend time
~ Health/Vitamins/Exercise
~ The one and only- GOD
~ Taking lots of vacations
~ Music
~ Right now, I could say I am pretty passionate about blogging/writing
8 Things I Often Say
~ NO BD!(no big deal)
~ I love you
~ You are soooo ornery!
~ Sweet
~ Awesome
~ Oh My!
~ Say Please
~ Benjamin THOMAS!
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
~ Play with my grandchildren
~ Be at my son's wedding day
~Visit Europe and Hawaii with Jake
~ Scuba Dive
~ Read the entire Bible
~ Have Jake walk me down the aisle at our 25th wedding anniversary
~ Watch Benjamin wrestle (my brothers were wrestlers, what can I say)
~ Becca, I can do a front handspring, believe it or not, but not like Shawn Johnson;)
8 Things I Have Learned From My Past
~If you don't like something about your life, only you can change it
~ God will only give to you what you can handle, and I can't survive without him
~ Your difficult times that you overcome make you a stronger person
~Without my family I would have nothing
~ Good friends help you through things you may not be able to figure out yourself
~ Live every day like it is the first day of the rest of your life
~ Show appreciation to those that you appreciate, show admiration to those that you admire
~Give yourself "ME" time!
8 Places I Would Love To Visit

~ Ireland
~ Australia
~ Italy
~ Hawaii
~ New York City
~ London
~ Japan
~Wanna go to Alaska again

8 Things I Currently Need/Want
~ More sleep
~ A Bike, and a toddler seat, so I can give rides to Ben
~ Trip to California to visit the Holee Family
~ New Ceiling Fan in our bedroom
~ A day off for myself
~ SCRAPBOOK Ben's book ( I am so behind)
~ Firepit out side on our deck
~ To see Ryan, Braddock, Mati, Elle, and Ava. I can never get enough of my neices and nephews...Plus I have yet to meet Baby Ryan

8 People I Tag-I don't know that many people that have blogs, but I will try
~ Lori
~Sarah
~Miranda-I will post it for you, haha
~Becca
~Jessica S
~Crystal
~Rebecca HP
~Meagan

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yay! Thanks for posting! And I want to see the front handspring - you've been holding out on us!! :) I used to be able to do one, but it has been years since I've tried and I don't think it would be pretty! I love the cute pics of Ben - I love how long his hair is!